Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Funny Stuff

Some funny things Bella has said lately- I need to document!

Bella asked me today if I knew how much the baby weighed and I said no but then she started pointing to my belly and said, "Aww...look- I see his little foot. I see his little big toe sticking out!" It was my belly button. I know, gross.

Gearing up for a birthday party and I asked Bella what the little girl liked- she said, "Taking things from people... and picking her nose." To which i said, "Oh. Um, so are y'all friends? Do you want to go to the party?"

Ava dropped her snack and Bella says, "Let me get it for you, your highness!" and these past few days she has been telling me, "Yes Mommy. Your wish is my command!" What a sweetie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment