Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter 2014

Well, to start out the Easter weekend and to end Spring Break, I got the stomach bug. Again. Third time this pregnancy! and before that, it had been almost ten years. Anyway, we had to improvise and change plans but overall I think the girls enjoyed the weekend. Randy took them to my grandmothers for a little visit on Saturday and then we went back over Sunday to watch some trees being cut down. That evening we went to the North Harbor Club (where Randy and I had our rehearsal dinner) with his parents. After having the stomach bug, I did not need to eat that rich, delicious food- especially buffet style! I managed to smile for a picture but felt awful. The girls were adorable in their matching dresses and they manage to have fun anywhere we go, thankfully. We actually got a really sweet compliment about their behavior in the restaurant that evening- proud mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment