Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

36 weeks 4 days

I know I have other things to post about but for now, just a quick update on Porter. I went for my routine visit on Thursday and was 2 cm, he is head down and all of that. At this point, it could happen at anytime, but with so many things up in the air, I don't even know what I prefer anymore!! I am officially full term (37 weeks) this Friday but they have no concerns if he comes before. I have my last class of the semester the weekend of May 2nd but at this point, I am not sure he will hang on that long. Either way, trusting the Lord and trying not to complain and be too much of a damper for Randy's sake. He has been amazing with juggling all that he has to do with my being pregnant and being in school and completing an internship (not to mention his own job and coaching).

Until then, we are all carrying on like normal and trying to have as much in place as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment