Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

oh the cuteness.

I really don't want to forget some of these things Bella says so I am going to keep the list on here so I can look back on days she is testing my patience!

Lately:
-part is "park." like , "here is park of my sandwich"
-fort is "fork," as in "build me a fork mommy"
-everyday she asks Ava to come out & wants me to tell her all of the things Ava is going to learn from her
-"ak her mommy!"~ this can mean, ask her, tell her, ask him, or tell him. she says it mostly when she wants me to tell Ava to come out or if she wants me to ask Randy to do something for her :)
-"I not take a nap. I not take a nap!" Like she is proud of herself, she says this when we come to get her on those days she spends her nap time playing in her room.
-"Fe Fe" or "Phi Phi" this is what she calls her best friend at school and her cousin, Sophie. She has another friend, Sophia, and she calls her "Fe Fe-uh"
-chocolate is "cotchit"
-she talks about shapes all the time and makes triangles with her fingers. she likes us to follow her and a star she carries in the air to baby Jesus.
-she has been telling us all about winter and what to wear when it is cold, and that its January.
-a little bit is "hil' bit"

No comments:

Post a Comment