Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Joys

I am so late blogging about our wonderful Christmas but things have just slowed down enough for me to process a little bit. The 23rd we went to my Grandma's and celebrated with my mom's side, including Uncle Les and his doggy from Knoxville, TN. We ate too much and opened presents that night. That was the beginning of the three day train we rode for Christmas...


On Christmas Eve we headed to my aunts where we do my Dad's side and hang out with our favorite cousins and their kids.. I think I have said before there are at least 15 adults, 5 great granddaughters, two more on the way, including Miss Ava, 1 great grandson and another baby expected in July (boy or girl?? we don't know). Anyway, we have a lot of people at that celebration! After that we headed to my Dad's- just my
sister, Will, Randy, Bella and I to open gifts.



Christmas morning we spend here at home, reading the story of Jesus' birth and open a couple of things as a little family.


We headed to Randy's brother's shortly after for brunch and gifts and then to end it all, we ate Christmas dinner that night at his parents with Uncle Dick and Aunt Joanne, visiting from Knoxville.




Randy and I were also able to get a lot of projects done around the house over his break and finish preparing for the birth of our second little angel. As usual, it goes by too fast but we thoroughly enjoyed each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment