Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No news...

It has been about a week and a half since I saw the midwife and last Wednesday I was about 3 cm and my doctor had the same advice- try to rest and keep her another week. Tomorrow I will see him again so maybe we will know more. I am much more comfortable with the idea of her coming now that I am only a few days away from being full term so with that said... bring it on! Of course now that I am at a safer place, the contractions have really slowed down and most days I don't have any at all. I really don't have any insight as to when baby Ava will arrive.

On another note... Bella has adopted this idea of saving things- not just food- and it cracks me up. I find her best drawings in the refrigerator now because she wants to "save" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment