Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Bella Said Today

Bella asked me today if I could Ava in the kitchen for her. I asked why and she told me she wanted to play with her in there. I said, "Okay, what am I going to do?" and she answered, "You can go in there and think." She repeated the plan to me saying that I could go into the LR and think and she would watch Ava for me.

She is one smart girl. Thanks Bella for my break today :)

She also said some other funny things today. She picked up on the routine of going to Rotelli every Tuesday for pizza night and talked about that today on the way home all on her own saying something about Ava was going to miss 'Telli and pizza because she wouldn't be staying up. She has to go to sleep because it is Tuesday apparently. The other thing she said I will have to spare you as it had to do with picking her nose and having to stop when Daddy gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment