Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Monday, November 12, 2012

9 months. November 4th

I wrote this post on November 4th and took her picture on Nov 4th so I was on time just for the record, BUT just getting around to putting them together.

nine months in the womb go by so. much. slower! than they do outside the womb! i tell people that all the time as i think about pregnancy and the fact that Ava is growing up too fast. she is nine months today. she is chunky & almost always happy. she loves to eat & loves her sissy (most of the time), she loves to scoot around the floor & be involved in whatever is going on around her. she spreads joy like wildfire. you cannot help but smile when you are around her. i was reflecting recently on this in my journal and can't help but think we should have named her Ava Joy.



(I also included some pics my assistant photographer took of her. She insisted.)







No comments:

Post a Comment