Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Friday, November 2, 2012

more? clapping?

I have been ready to post this all week- I was going to announce Ava's new "trick," clapping, BUT then I realized she isn't always clapping. She is doing the sign for "more." Randy works with her when he feeds her and I am not really sure when she started doing it, but yesterday when I was feeding her I saw it! She kept turning away from me trying to play so I would ask her, "Do you want more Ava?" and she would turn around smile really big and put her hands together for more! I could not believe it. All this time I was so proud of her for clapping when really she has probably been telling us she wants more most of the time. I think she does clap sometimes but it is really clear when we say "more" she puts her hands together, she just may not relate the meaning yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment