Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful

We celebrated an early Thanksgiving with my family this past weekend and it was such a good time. We had great food and it just makes me anxious for Christmas. We are headed to Cincy soon, with a stop in Knoxville, TN, and could not be more excited to spend time with Randy's extended family and my Uncle Les! Meanwhile, I have been working on finishing up the semester, getting our Advent calendar planned & ready, taking care of house projects, doing lots of laundry and battling a nasty cold. Ava and I both got it and it has been a rough go. Thankful for friends that offered to help out :) Bella actually spent the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law at their family cabin so she had a great time exploring the outdoors and Randy and I were able to have a nice break. We have so much to be thankful for.

(so many. three additions in 2012.)


(my sister & Will, hoping this is documentation of their last Thanksgiving as a family of 2...hehehe... we will see)

(my little girls with their Uncle Will)



No comments:

Post a Comment