Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

How can it be?

Bella complained of her teeth hurting at dinner last night- something about biting down and hurting her bottom teeth. I reminded her that one day her teeth will get loose and she'll start to lose them. She was not interested (stories from her older friends have her worried!) Anyway, this morning when she complained again and asked me how she was going to eat her lunch at school I decided to check it out. How can it be?!! Sure enough, she has her first loose tooth. I didn't lose my first tooth until second grade so this was a big surprise. I cannot believe it and this is just more confirmation that she is getting too old! She is pretty excited now- we called Randy and told him on his way to work and then she told her bus driver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment