Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wells Fargo

I headed to the Wells Fargo Championship today. with both girls. by myself. We survived but that is about it...lol. I am glad I went because it looks like it may be the only day I get to go this year, but it was hot and hard with both girls. Randy took some students on a field trip there today so we met him at one of the holes. Bella got a signature and a picture with someone whose name I don't know :) Randy was wearing some really bright Puma clothes and he asked him if he was a Gator fan. Randy said, "No, just a Puma fan," and he said, "That's what I like to hear. I can't wear blue and orange together. The one time I did, I did awful." We didn't see anyone "big" out there today except Rickie Fowler but it was still nice to see the grounds.





Rickie on the driving range:


Randy just told me the guy's name is Jonas Blixt. It turns out he went to Florida State so no wonder he didn't care for the Gators. He is from Sweden and it is his first ear on tour.

Of course Bella's favorite part was... riding the bus!


No comments:

Post a Comment