Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

the things she says...

Bella says some of the cutest things when we least expect it. I just don't want to forget them! If only I had them all on camera.

-Yesterday she sang 'Old MacDonald' by herself out of the blue. She said things like, "and an oink here and here and here and here and everywhere. everywhere." and "he had a donkey. honkey was his name. honkey here and honkey there. everywhere."
-Tonight after Randy got out of the shower, he had given himself a little haircut and she noticed right away. A few minutes later she said, "Daddy you look GORGEOUS!"
-She asks me now on a daily basis, "What's your choice?" and gives me a couple of things to choose from. The only thing is she picks for me :)
-When we say thank you, she says, "I welcome."
-Randy was showing Bella the Quail Hollow Golf Course on TV and pointing out different parts and she listened so intently and then said, "You learned all that Daddy?!"
-A friend was giving her 8 month old some yogurt and Bella said, "Where is my baby's hogurt?" She really can't wait for "her baby" aka Ava to eat real food.

No comments:

Post a Comment