Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Monday, April 9, 2012

easter post #3

Randy and I spent our first Easter together going to church and having lunch at his brother's. I remember having just been engaged! We played with his niece (now my niece too) that day and I have a picture in my scrapbook. Unfortunately we don't have it on this computer.

The next year- Easter 2008- we were married and spent Easter at my aunt's.



Easter 2009 we were expecting. I can't remember much other than that but we only have one picture from that day- this cross from the church down the road from us. We had Bella two days later!



Easter 2010, Bella was almost one. We went to church with my sister and Will and he was baptized. We had lunch at their house afterwards.





Last year- Easter 2011- we went to Randy's brother's golf club where we had lunch and an Easter egg hunt.




And this year... Our family has grown!


No comments:

Post a Comment