Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bella turns three!!!


Bella turned three on Saturday. Where has the time gone? She woke up and looked like a 5 year old. She is a little girl now- no more babyness. She had dance class that morning and Randy took her to see her cousin Sophie's soccer game and then at 3 it was party time. We all went to Monkey Joe's- her favorite. We just did a family party this year, knowing we could't really get away with it after this year and also to save money. I have been asking her for a while now what she wanted for her birthday and she has said, "Cupcakes, chocate ice cream, and fruit snacks." She also said she wanted to ride a train. A few days before her birthday she decided she no longer liked Tinkerbell the "best." She liked Ariel so back to the store I went to return Tinkerbell party supplies and to look for Ariel. Thankfully they had just what I was looking for and we got a couple miniature Ariel cakes made at Wal-Mart. She was spoiled to death with toys, movies, pajamas and new sheets and a little money too.

That night we tucked her in and she said to me as I kissed her, "Thank you for my happy birthday mom. And thank you for the stickers." I melted. All the stress and worry of running around and picking up this and that was worth it (of course).

The last two days we have been playing "Darbies" aka Barbies and having a blast! Nana gave her her first Barbie Saturday and I got my old Barbies down from the closet, plus we bought a Chelsea last night (a little girl Barbie). She is in heaven between discovering all the accessories for them and taking them for a swim in the Barbie pool and I must admit I have enjoyed the trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment