Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

easter post #1

Today we had brunch at our house with my family and played games. It was so much fun. Randy made a french toast casserole that is mostly done the night before, I did an apple cobbler in the crock pot over night and we did quick pancake.strawberry.whipped cream. skewers this morning plus my sister did a casserole so it was a breeze. It was so nice not have to get up early and cook. Almost every thing was already done :) After nap, we headed to our friends' house to introduce Ava and visit for a few minutes before heading to my aunt's house where we had dinner with my Dad's side of the family. We had a huge egg hunt there with all of the many girls! We also got to meet my cousin's new baby girl, Chloe.

It is really important to us that Bella know about Easter at an age appropriate level so we got her a book that tells the Easter story and we have been talking about Jesus and the cross each day. She tells the story in such a precious way and then adds her own spin as well. She likes to talk as much as anyone will listen :)

Tomorrow we'll go to church and then go to lunch with Randy's family so I will post that soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment