Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

t turns three!

Turner is three months old already (April 18). Time must slow down! I am not okay with how big he is getting. He does not have a well visit/check up this month but I know his weight is quickly climbing. He weighed 11 lbs 15 oz at his 2 month check up which lands him at about the 34%. His height (22in) however is only 6% and his head is 29% (much smaller than all of his siblings). He sleeps an impressive 9-12 hours a night now which blows my mind when I think about just a short month ago waking up to feed him every two hours! He smiles the sweetest toothless smiles and he is still absolutely adored by big brother and big sisters. He went to the nursery at church for the first time this past weekend. He did great of course but I just hated to leave that sweet chunk of a boy. I have not spent much time away from him... I want to savor every moment. He is nursing every three to four hours and takes a lot of cat naps through the day. He wears size 3 mo in clothes and still rocking the size 1 diapers though I don't think that will last much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment