Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I've been a mom for seven years.

I cannot believe it no matter how much I say it (or type it!) Bella turned 7 on the 14th. We celebrated by going to dinner at Mario's (her request) and going to her first grade performance at school. It was super cute. We came home and decorated cupcakes that night and then she had a party at a little girls' spa on Saturday. This year it felt like we really did things right some how. We did a lot of small things that seemed to be meaningful and she seemed to be really happy with it all. The spa (Cutie Patootie's) in Matthews has little parties complete with two spa treatments for each of the girls plus cupcakes, drinks, goodie bags and a little private room with bean bags, karaoke and dress up. I only had to show up which made it so enjoyable! I did not have any stress and we were even able to attend our church's service event that morning right up until 12 when it ended. I was in awe. Bella received a loft bed as one of her gifts from GaYa which doubles the space in her room. It is so nice to see her have a place to play in her own room and free desk space for her to do homework and put together Legos (her newest obsession). She is still a sweetie and helps a lot with her little brothers but I know that as she comes to closer to the pre-teen and teenage years, I. am. in. trouble. and Randy will officially be parenting her full time. I can already tell we will be butting heads. Yikes.


Bella boo made us parents... and now she is seven and a big sister to three siblings. She has lost six teeth already and is still a tiny little thing compared to her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment