Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

An update to the post on Bella's loose tooth

She called it her "first wiggly tooth" and she lost it April 1st. We had a dentist appointment that morning for the girls to have their teeth cleaned and we had been there about five minutes when the dental assistant said, "Are you going to be happy or sad when I tell you that you just lost your tooth?" It took us both a few minutes to figure out what she was saying. Bella's eyes were wide and I knew she was nervous. "Are you serious?!" I asked her and she was. She said she just brushed it right out of there! It was barely hanging on so I was not surprised but it was surreal. I felt all of these emotions flood over me! I have a little girl and she just lost her first tooth! Who knew a tooth could be such a big deal? She was so happy. They gave her a tooth box and we took a picture of her new smile and sent it to Randy. Since then we have put it under her pillow, had several discussions about the tooth fairy (all her prompting) and her little sister has lost the lost tooth! Ava said she put it in her Easter basket. First, that is gross and second, her basket has tiny holes all over as baskets do so who knows where it ended up! And now a second tooth is loose wiggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment