Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas With Extended Fam

My aunt is always on top of things. This year for Christmas Eve she had all the costumes to act out the first Christmas. They elected Randy and I to be Mary and Joseph since I am expecting. Ha! Anyway, the kids loved it. Ava was a sheep but wouldn't put on her hat and kept stealing baby Jesus and Bella was one super proud angel. Dinner was wonderful as usual and we had a blast singing and dancing after. Here is where I say it every year- There are five original granddaughters, plus eight great granddaughters on this side of the family. My cousin has a son, Bradley, but he is almost grown himself now so having a boy is still a shock! After eight consecutive girls, plus my sister's due in June, which will make nine, this little baby boy Eich is going to get a lot of love, dress up and who knows what else! We are going to need to find him some manly men to hang out with and many sports to play ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment