Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

more for us

I really hope that people aren't sick of hearing about the details of the little ones' lives but truly, this is more for us anyway. It is really helpful in keeping a record of the milestones and memories. So without further a due, I present to you more of the things Bella has said lately...

1. When we set up her Little People nativity, she noticed there wasn't enough room for everyone to fit into the stable. She said, "These kids are going to get soaping wet!" (They were the 3 wise-men.)

2. She recently got a new nightgown and she asked me where it was. I told her to look for it and after a few minutes she came back to me and said, "I can't find it. It must be in the dishwasher."

3. This she has been telling me for a couple of weeks now- "Mom, I should wear my up shoes. The ones that put me up in the air you know?" I couldn't figure it out at first but she is looking for her heels/wedges that she wore all summer. Unfortunately, they are "hiding" now that it is cooler out because I wasn't too fond of the look with her purple socks and what have you. They are sandals and have seen their day! She thinks they are just the fanciest thing though so I may be in the market for some more heels this winter.

4. Her friend dressed up as a ghost for Halloween (over a month ago mind you!) but she informed me a couple of days ago that she did not like "goats" and he should not have been a "goat." She said she wanted him to dress up like Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment