Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

10 months old


That's right. Our little Ava is 10 months old today!! She was up in the middle of the night last night and I knew it was her teeth- her gums have been swollen about a week now. Anyway, this afternoon as she chewed on my finger, I felt it! Her right bottom tooth is poking through! (This is exactly how it happened with Bella on her 9 month birthday).

Ava said, "Ma Ma" for the first time on Sunday November 25th and she has been saying it every since! She may just be saying sounds, but I like to think she is talking about her mommy! She started saying "Da Da" about a month ago. (Bella also says that Ava says, "B...B...Bella.")

She has a little fever today and I am sure that it is because of those teeth, but it is still sad that she isn't feeling herself.

A few weeks ago I started singing 'Jesus Loves Me" to her and she started bouncing up and down and "singing." It was the sweetest thing. Her sweet little voice is priceless and now she does it when almost any slow song comes on.

In other news, it is her first Christmas! I could not be more excited. It is also the first Christmas Bella has been able to really help me and understand more of what is going on. She decorated the tree almost all by herself. Ava has not even really bothered the tree at all. I am amazed. She will crawl (scoot rather- still not actually crawling) over and touch one of the ornaments and then be on her merry way. It is quite a relief actually. Bella and I did, however, wrap up some pretend presents to put around the tree to keep her from getting too close in case she tries.

Only two more months and Ava will be a year old- way too fast if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment