Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

birthday preparation

I will be sure to post some pictures from our celebration tonight but here are a few of the girls preparing for Randy's birthday.

Making the crust for Randy' favorite: Apple Pie

And now getting the apples ready:
Helping with the cake!

The truth is we don't like chocolate cake and actually, Randy doesn't like cake at all but I could not resist making this golf cake for him when I saw it on Pinterest. It was surprisingly easy!

Here is a final:

Ava was there too :)She mostly just wanted to eat what she saw though!


We also made him cards and wrapped his present and made some other treats for him to enjoy. Bella loves birthdays so she is a lot of fun to have around during this process.

the treats she helped me make for him (and her teachers):


(I love the idea, also from Pinterest, to use scrapbook paper and the like to make your baggies look more like favors- just fold them and staple them on!)

It has been a great few months and with that, I am officially caught up with the blog, and you are officially caught up on Eich life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment