Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

first interview


Okay, a friend of mine gave me this idea and then I saw it on a parent website. The idea is to interview your child every few months and in the future I plan to video tape it too. So here it is:

What is your name? "Bella Train"
How old are you? "I two and half"
When is your birthday? "Jesus love me and a train and a sun- a little one."
What is your favorite food? "This (as she points to dry macaroni). I like this kind. This food. I like bueberries and cochate ice cream mommy."
What is your favorite thing to do? "cookie"
What are your friends' names? "Phi Phi (Sophie), Stone, Windsey (Lindsey), Jay, & Mommy, Daddy."
What is your favorite color? "Purple. Purple cookie mommy! Purple marker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment