Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

add it to the list

a few more things Bella has said lately that i just don't want to forget:

-I built a tower the other day and she said, "That's pretty cool mommy" and then another time looking at picture of a water fountain, "That's pretty awesome!"
-She tells me everyday things are "Betiful."
-She keeps telling us she wants to ride the train for her birthday and then the other day she said she wants to ride the school bus for her birthday :)
-She gets so excited when her daddy comes home these days that she just screams over and over and the other day he picked her up and she just squished him cheek to cheek and said, "I love you so much daddy!" (hearts melt)
-We told her Nana was going to take her to the store/gas station later and she said, "I forgot my money for Wal-mark!"
-The other day she said, "Mommy, I am going to go hide in the closet. Come find me!"
-She's also been saying that things are hilarious...sounds more like "warious mommy, thats warious."

No comments:

Post a Comment