Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"not funny"

When I tell Bella she is funny, she says, "No I not! Daddy funny" or "No, not funny," but the truth is she is really funny. Today we got home from playschool and she wanted to go to the bathroom alone, with no assistance, so I let her. I ran out to the car to clean up a recent mess and seconds later... she popped out on the front porch bare naked and yells, "Casey! I did it!" This is one of the many times lately she has insisted on calling me Casey.

Last night she was eating crackers and decided she didn't want the bag to go back in the box so she took the box to the kitchen and said, "Daddy recycle it." Needless to say, Randy was very proud she is picking up on the recycling habit! She also wanted me and daddy to play a game of "boss" where she tells us where to sit and what to do. Randy had already started recording her so maybe I can upload to the video but during all of her bossy commands to her daddy who wasn't being fast enough for her, she blurted out with her hand raised in the air, "Don't you wisten (listen) ?!"

This morning when I got out of the shower, she came and told me to come to her potty. It took a few minutes to figure out she meant party :) When I got downstairs, she had a blanket laid out, balloons, candles and the singing birthday monster we use all spread around. It was very sweet.



There are plenty of other stories like these to share but that is all this pregnant brain can come up with for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment