Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Friday, January 16, 2015

The Aquarium

My mom had been wanting to catch up with us and Bella had been anxious to see her and show her some of her new things and... then my mom suggested we check out the new aquarium in Charlotte (well Concord). You can see more here. My Grandma joined us and we took all three kids because I had a feeling Porter would be just as entertained. It was the perfect trip for my kids at their ages. It was not as big as many of the other aquariums and doesn't take a full day like a trip to the zoo. There are eight stations and the kids have passports that they stamp as they get to each one. They had a touch tank with starfish, etc and an underwater tunnel to watch the sharks. At the end they have a play area for the kids and stuff for coloring. I haven't been to too many aquariums but I was very pleased. We also got a discount for pre-ordering our tickets online which is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment