Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Two Months

I am very late in posting this but things have been so very busy and I have several migraines in the last week! argh! Anyway, without further ado....

Porter turned two months on the 9th of July- the day we were in Disney! He began sleeping through the night while we were on our trip to Bonita which made us all very happy. He has continued to wake up a little later each morning to eat but now wakes up once or twice for his paci. I am still okay with it though. (Not that I have a choice, ha.) At his check up he was 13 pounds and 14.5 ounces, 90th percentile and 75th for height and 85th for head width. He still eats a lot and frequently. He started making noise and "talking" as well which is so exciting. I love it! He also smiles up a storm and it is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment