Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

So... I am late on this but we had a great extended weekend Memorial Day weekend. We were able to see Randy's parents, my mom and my dad and my grandmother. I also got to see my dear friend Lauren and her family! We didn't do too much but eat and hang out around the house as we were all still adjusting to being a family of five. One of the nights we went over to our friend/neighbor's place and ate a delicious meal and hung out- the girls mostly talking and the boys playing horseshoe.

I did get to set up my mother's day present, a new hammock! I got swarmed by kids and didn't do much relaxing but it was nice to have it up and see everyone having fun. (You will also notice some nice chocolate drool on Ava's face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment