Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This mother's day I woke up in the hospital... (because our little man came early Friday morning!!) We were discharged mid-day that day and everyone was so sweet to wish me Happy Mother's Day there. Randy and I took our time getting packed and preparing to go home. It had all gone by so fast. After we had lunch, we headed to my grandmother's/mom's to pick up the girls. I missed them so much and had begun to see by Saturday night the toll it was taking on Bella being away from us and from home. We had a few stops to make on the way home but once we arrived, we were all so happy to show Porter around. The girls and Randy gave me cards and the sweet gifts they made at school. That night Randy's parents brought over Buca for dinner and we all got stuffed! It was a different kind of Mother's Day but it was full of love!! Being a mom of three... it is a blessing for sure!


(excuse my drowsy eyes!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment