Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

darnedest things part 3 (i think)

Bella says the darnedest things- Part III

-She keeps saying the same two things to and about Ava: "Ava, you are a genius!!" and "her is soo big!"
-she is slightly OCD like her parents so when she told my mom one night how to do something, my mom said, "okay Ethel," to which she said, "I not Ethel!"
-she picked up the word actually so she puts that in there whenever she can
-she said chicken as opposed to "wicken" the other day and when I pointed it out to her and congratulated her she just kept going around screaming, "I can say chicken!! I can say chicken!!"
-if I haven't documented it already, she always says, "I told you!" or "Daddy told you!" especially if she is trying to get someone to do something the way she likes it done
-"uh oh scettio"
-"I'm starving!" out of nowhere
-"we're back on track"
-"that is soaking wet."
-"Mommy, you know better!"
-"Ameri-a-ca- you have to take an airplane to get there. It's like far away."
-She showed my mom and Grandma what patience is- she said, "This is patient." [pause]. "That's patient."
-she is a confessor of sins: my sister told her, "You sure do have a good mommy," to which she responded, "Yeah.... but sometimes she sceams at Daddy." When I tell her she is a good girl, she always says, "Yeah, but sometimes I'm rough with Ava. And sometimes I am gentle. Sometimes."
-when we were at the beach this last time, she saw a woman with her grandkids wearing a cover-up like her GaYa and she said, "Look! A GaYa! [long pause] Is that GaYa?"
-we were eating dinner at my Grandma's one night and as she was talking to everyone at the table, her eyes began to water. There was no apparent reason, but she paused and looked down, kind of smacked her lips and said like an actress, "I a little sad..." then kept right on with her story. Can we say politician?

No comments:

Post a Comment