Livin on a crock pot and prayers.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

we are so very thankful




(four generations- grandma, nana, mommy and pj, and bella!)

This year we are thankful that we are surrounded by our family and don't have to travel to see everyone. It was great to see everyone in Randy's short time off of work. We started out with brunch on Thanksgiving day with Randy's parents. We watched the parade on TV and took her to the park there in their neighborhood. We ended the night at my aunt's where we got to have dinner with my dad's side- 16 adults and 5 girls under the age of 5! plus two more little baby girls on the way! (unfortunately no pictures) Friday evening we headed to my grandma's to celebrate both Thanksgiving and my mom's birthday.

I think we are most thankful for a healthy and relatively easy pregnancy, not to mention the new life on the way! We are so very blessed and it is so good to have time to reflect on that with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment